Boxes with 10 or 30 packs of 450gr
INDICATION OF USE
Product indicated for the control of intestinal and pulmonary infection in calves
- The drug promotes the general stimulation of the animals’ immune system, thus allowing the prevention or cure of those animals that already show clinical signs of lung or intestinal disorders.
- Young animals are more predisposed and susceptible to intestinal and pulmonary infections and for this reason special attention must always be given to this category within the herd.
- The ease of administration and the absence of taste make it easy to administer, not interfering with the routine management of the property.
- MILK: 2-4gr/head/day of the drug mixed with milk. Split into two meals a day
- FOOD: 2-4gr/head/day of the drug in the ration daily. The dose and frequency of drug administration depend on the health status of the animals.